File under "I wish this existed when I had threee kids in diapers."
I cannot tell you how many times I've gone to Costco or Target just for diapers and ended up with a car full of other stuff that I didn't need. Just as often there hasn't been time to go all the way to a big box store and I end up spending a lot more for diapers at the local grocery store. And don't even get me started on how many nights I've found myself lying in bed wondering if I had enough diapers in the house to make it through the morning.
All my worries are over. Or at least those particular worries are.
I have no idea how long this has been around, but I just found out about Amazon's Subscribe & Save program. If you're buying diapers from Amazon, or any other products in the program you'll see a little box on the right that says Save 15% with Subscribe & Save.
Here's what you get:
- Amazon automatically delivers this item and charges your credit card every month, every other month, etc. (you choose the frequency)
- 15% off every order (this is in addition to whatever general discount they give.)
- Free shipping (most of these items don't normally qualify for free shipping.)
- There's no subscription fee.
- You can cancel anytime through your account page.
Now all I have to do is remember to cancel the diapers when the boys no longer need them. Judging by how easy it's been to get them to do anything I've wanted them to do so far in their lives, that should be somewhere around 2012.
Update: I ordered these items on the morning of March 6th, and they arrived at noon on March 7th. And did I mention that shipping was free?